Aadhaar enrollment status
From uidnumber.org - All about Aadhaar
The Aadhaar number status can be checked at https://portal.uidai.gov.in/uidwebportal/enrolmentStatusShow.do
Time frame of delivery
It takes about 3 months to get the Aadhaar number after enrollment. You shall be recieving it by post.
Following are the status options being showed by UIDAI on status checking page.
- NOT FOUND - The system did't found the enrollment with that details.
- IN PROCESS - Your enrollment is in process
- UID approved - You enrollment has been approved
If Status = Not Found
When you check your aadhaar enrollment status at above link, and getting NOT FOUND
- Check the enrollment number and other parameters you have punched.
- Try again.
- Check format of entry. Date need to be entered in following format: dd/mm/yyyy (dd=day, mm=month, yyyy=year), Time need to be entered in following format: hh:mm:ss (hh=hour, mm=minutes, ss=seconds)
- Enter the time also, most of the times the visitors enter the date only and don’t bother to enter the time.
- If still you are still not able to receive it, You may contact the aadhaar helpline toll-free number– 1800-180-1947 (time 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Mon-Sat) or write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to PO Box 1947, Bangalore 560001.
- It may happen that enrolment ID is not updated same day at main server by the data collected by enrolment agency. For example, Karvy Data Management Ltd informed that it will take one week for the status to reflect in uidai website.
If Aadhaar not received
- Waiting for 90 days may solve the problem.
- The Aadhaar may have been delivered at the address you provided while enrolling, while you may be residing at the temporary address, confirm its arrival at the address provided by you.
- Try the toll free helpline 1800-180-1947
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus