Aadhaar enrollment process
- Resident goes to enrollment camp. (In coming times there might be online appointment) to get an application and token number of appointment for a particular day.
- On that day the applicant visits the camp with original residential documents of address proof, identity proof and proof of relationship (for children below 5 years) and proof of date of birth along with photocopies of the documents.
- En-roller (operator) enters resident data into system.
- Resident validates data entry.
- Face photograph of resident is captured.
- Iris scan is done.
- Fingerprint capturing of Left hand.
- Fingerprint capturing of Right hand.
- Thumb-print capture (both thumbs).
- En-roller (operator) signs with his own finger print.
- Resident receives printed acknowledgement.
- He/she will receive Aadhaar number is 60 – 90 days by speed post.
* As per UID norms, the application can be submitted anywhere in India.
* Photocopies of form are valid.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
UIDAI HelplineToll-free number – 1800-180-1947
Email - email@example.com