Aadhar Card Status can be checked with the Aadhaar Enrollment Number, Data and Time provided by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) at the time of registration.
As per UIDAI, aadhaar number is being delivered by post within 90 days after enrolment.
- Enrollment Number (Provided to you while registering at enrollment camp)
- Date and Time (of enrollment) -
- Date need to be entered in following format: dd/mm/yyyy (dd=day, mm=month, yyyy=year)
- Time need to be entered in following format: hh:mm:ss (hh=hour, mm=minutes, ss=seconds)
Note: Enter the time also, most of the times the visitors enter the date only and don’t bother to enter the time.
- “Enter below Image text” – For last few days, there is a box field (Captcha) being presented on status checking page to confirm that the status checker is a human, not an automated computer program.
The comments and discussions below are being moderated by citizens, not by UIDAI. For your aadhaar status you may check the above link, or may use official UIDAI helpline Toll-free number – 1800-180-1947 / Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Related wiki articles: